finally I came to Dublin; in Ireland and I am sooo excited!!!!!! Today, was a rainy day here, so I was thinking about my trip and generally my Easter holidays. I discovered that every single time; every easter, I ate so so so much. That’s why I figured out that post. So let’s begin to burn our EASTER CALORIES. Here are 5-TIPS, that can help you to loose your EASTER WEIGHT :
Tip #1# DRINK
I know that you know it but I have to say it again and again.Water is the key to success; it keeps your body hydrated and energised , your stomach full and your organs in perfect funtion.Let’s have a look why…
There are many forms of metabolism going on in your body right now, but the one we are concerned about is the metabolism of fat. This is actually something that the liver does when it converts stored fat to energy. The liver has other functions, but this is one of its main jobs.
However, the liver is also a close friend with the Kidneys, which need plenty of water to function properly. If the kidneys are not getting enough water the liver goes into overdrive and does it’s own work as well as pick up the slack from the kidneys, which lowers the functioning of the liver. The liver then can’t metabolize fat as quickly as it should therefore fat is stored.
Tip #2# GREEN TEA
If you look at the ingredients list for any fat burning supplement, chances are that green tea will be on there.Did you know that green tea increase energy expenditure by 4 % and fat oxidation by 17%?For that reason, add two cups of green tea in your diet and wait for the results.
Tip #3# SUPERFOODS
There are some foods that help burst your metabolism and burn fat.Here are my favourite…..
– GRAPE FRUIT : With only 41 calories and lycopene (a carotenoid phytonutrient) grape fruit is the best choice to begin your day by kicking your metabolism.
– EGGS : Full of protein this superfood increase satiety and thermogenesis, the amout of calories your body burns by processing food.
– NUTS : Although nuts are very high in both fat and calories, they are also a rich source of protein, fiber, and monounsaturated fat. They help to keep you full for longer, and they also have a low rank on the glycemic index. The low amounts of sugar, sodium, and zero cholesterol makes them ideal for people who are watching their weight or are diabetic.
– HOT PEPPER : Surveys say that hot pepper gives a crazy boost to your metabolism up to 17%
– PINEAPPLE : Sports medicine specialist Dr. Dan Hamner claims that bromelain — a compound contained in pineapple — speeds up the digestion process, leading to a metabolism boost.
Tip #4# DO ALL YOUR STUFF
Even if you were working, family and friends kept you in a holy and relaxing spirit.For that reason I am sure you left many obligations to be done after holidays.Now is the time to run for all these things and even more.Clean your house, go to the market, play with your dog, iron your clothes etc.You know what I mean!Do anything that keeps your body nervous and in move
Tip #5# MOUTH CLOSES AFTER 8 PM
It is hard, it is rough, cruel or whatever but you have to do it.After 8 pm your body switches slowly to sleeping mode.What does this mean?Everything you eat becomes fat because your body has not the chance and the courage to burn it.Many people tell me that is impossible because they work until late and start their workout after 9, so they must eat something after their workout.In this case try to have your full last meal 2 hours before your workout and after it have a little snak low in calories.
Of course there is Tip #6# ADD 20 -MINUTES OF WORKOUT but that is up to you — xo xo
Have a look at my workouts and get it started.
Thank you for stopping by……..
and DO NOT FORGET —– sharing is SEXY……..