how are you? Hope good! I felt lately that what doctors say ”low back pain” and I was like ”No ,not to me! Please tell me it’s not true!!!” Ok no panic! Low back pain is as common as pampers for babies – 31 million people in the US alone experience some sort of lower back pain at any given time. Let’s see why and what I did to stretch the pain away.
What Causes Low Back Pain
In very simple words … our back is a structure of bones , joints , ligament and muscles. You can sprain ligaments, strain muscles, rupture disks, and irritate joints, all of which can lead to back pain. Sports accidents or a fast move like picking up the pencil from the floor can lead to painful results. Moreover bad posture , non athletic life and obesity are the three top factors that cause back pain. But athritis and psychological stress can cause or complicate low back pain too. Back pain can also directly result from disease of the internal organs, such as kidney stones, kidney infections, blood clots, or bone loss.
But no worries here are some tips to prevent low back pain…
1. Keep your bodyweight low and follow a clean eating diet.
2. Adopt an athletic lifestyle with the supervision of a coach and a doctor.
3. Don’t spend too many hours sitting on a chair or on the couch.
4. Watch out of your body posture , especially when you work hours in front of the computer.
5. Lift objects the right way.Back straight , bend your knees and go down like you will sit on chair. Keep the object close to you and go up.
6. Quit smoking.Sorry another reason to do that!Smoking impairs blood flow, resulting in oxygen and nutrient deprivation to spinal tissues.
Stretch The Pain Away
Here is how to treat low back pain in 3 moves.
Now that I am feeling much better I started practising handstands and my dog has so much fun with it.
Thank you for stopping by,