Hello my 2activepeople!
Middle of the week and time for little inspiration!My weeks motivation is this fantastic blog GREEKISTA – The Greek Way of DIY at Home!!! I am madly in love with this blog and its healthy recipes!
Who is GREEKISTA?
My name is Christina and I’m Interior Designer. I love my country, I love my job and design, as well as cooking, diy and trying out new products. Greekista blog is my world of sharing all these things with you!
One of Christina’s favorite recipes is sorbet of green tea…imagine all the benefits of green tea in a refreshing delight!
What you need:
- 2 tablespoon (7 grams) of green tea leaves
- 2 tablespoon (7 grams) leaves from other herbs (eg, jasmine) or (if you do not want to combine other flavors, add again tea leaves)
- 4 cups (950 ml) of water
- 2/3 cup (132 grams) Fructose (if you are not afraid of calories add regular or brown sugar)
- 1 cup evaporated milk
1. Add the tea leaves and herbs in a blender and make them dust.
2. Add the water + the sugar in a pot and let it boil until the sugar melts. Add the tea dust too.
3. Add the mixture into a container or bowl or baking dish and put it in the freezer.
4. Every two hours, open the freezer and scratch the mixture to get crystalline form. Repeat 3-4 times and leave it overnight in the refrigerator.
The next day your granite will be ready to enjoy!
Serve in a large glass with 1/4 cup of evaporated milk on top! Wow!
with love for creation
This was Christina and her fantastic sorbet….for more recipes visit her blog…and stay tuned for more!